An introduction to bookbinding and the repair of books. A practical based course suitable for all levels of ability. Students will work mainly on their own projects. There will be an extra charge payable to the tutor for materials.
Enrol online here
Course Dates 2017 – 2018
Saturday 10am to 4pm John Pursey
These courses take place at Stoke Lodge
- 3 days on 14 October, 18 November and 2 December £110 / £67 AC80A
- 3 days on 20 January, 3 February and 3 March £110 / £67 AC80B
- 3 days on 21 April, 19 May and 9 June £110 / £67 AC80C
New course dates will be available in our next Course Guide 2018 -19 from Summer 2018
To secure your place, use the Book Securely button to access our Booking System
- Select the course you wish to book
- Select the date suitable for you
Check out some of our work below:
Tutor – John Pursey
Need More Information
Use one of the options below to get in touch. Alternatively, leave us your message, contact number and email if you would prefer for us to contact you. Office hours apply.
Ready To Book
When you are ready to book, click on the button below to access the booking system and choose the course and date that suits you there.
Our Art Tutors
Learn more about our brilliant tutors.