The aim of the course is to develop your skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher as well as using email and the Internet.Topics will be negotiated at the start of
the course. Here is a sample:
- Get to grips with Windows 10 basic features
- Use Word to create useful documents
- Use Excel to organise, visualise and calculate data in a spreadsheet
- Internet skills
- Online safety
- Manage your email account
- Use PowerPoint to create amazing presentations
- Use Publisher to produce professional looking publications
Course Dates 2017 – 2018
Mondays 10am to 12noon Carmel Zapata
These courses take place at Stoke Lodge.
- 12 sessions from 11 September £146 / £90 ICS1A
- 10 sessions from 8 January £122 / £74 ICS2B
- 10 sessions from 9 April £122 / £74 ICS4C
Enrol online here
New course dates will be available in our next Course Guide 2018 -19 from Summer 2018
To secure your place, use the Book Securely button to access our Booking System
- Select the course you wish to book
- Select the date suitable for you
Check out some of our work below:
Tutor – Carmel Zapata
Need More Information
Use one of the options below to get in touch. Alternatively, leave us your message, contact number and email if you would prefer for us to contact you. Office hours apply.
Ready To Book
When you are ready to book, click on the button below to access the booking system and choose the course and date that suits you there.
Our ICT Tutors
Learn more about our brilliant tutors.
Subject(s): Bridge and IT. I have taught Bridge since 2006 and love introducing new people to this fascinating game. I love seeing the friendships develop among my classes as well as seeing how bridge gives people a new challenge to keep the mind active! I have played bridge socially and as a club member for about […]