Pick up those useful skills to make stylish clothes and furnishings for your home. Work on your own projects, with support from the tutor. All abilities welcome.
Check out the tutor’s profile
Enrol online here
Course Dates 2017 – 2018
Mondays 6.16pm to 8.45pm Marilyn Mitchelmore
This course takes place at the St Paul’s Learning and Family Centre
- 12 sessions from 11 September £185 / £113 AC62A
- 10 sessions from 8 January £155 / £95 AC62B
- 12 sessions from 9 April £185 / £113 AC62C
Friday courses take place at Stoke Lodge
Fridays 10am to 12.30pm Marilyn Mitchelmore
- 12 sessions from 15 September £185 / £113 AC63A
- 10 sessions from 12 January £155 / £95 AC63B
- 12 sessions from 13 April £185 / £113 AC63C
Fridays 1pm to 3.30pm Marilyn Mitchelmore
- 12 sessions from 15 September £185 / £113 AC64A
- 10 sessions from 12 January £155 / £95 AC64B
- 12 sessions from 13 April £185 / £113 AC64C
New course dates will be available in our next Course Guide 2018 -19 from Summer 2018
To secure your place, use the Book Securely button to access our Booking System
- Select the course you wish to book
- Select the date suitable for you
Check out some of our work below:
Tutor – Marilyn Mitchelmore
Coming from a family of glove makers in Wales, I’ve always been keen on sewing. I find the benefits of sewing to be vast! Sewing can be calming as well as teaching us patience.
I was drawn into teaching because I’m passionate about adult learning. So I’ve been lucky enough to combine a personal interest of mine with my teaching career.
Newcomers to my class begin by making a pin cushion. Then, I hand over the ropes! Learners are given the freedom to do whatever they like, with my support when they need. Previous learners have made baby clothes, chair covers, and even ball gowns! It’s all about trial and error in my class, with a supportive and friendly environment to help you achieve your potential.
Need More Information
Use one of the options below to get in touch. Alternatively, leave us your message, contact number and email if you would prefer for us to contact you. Office hours apply.
Ready To Book
When you are ready to book, click on the button below to access the booking system and choose the course and date that suits you there.
Our Art Tutors
Learn more about our brilliant tutors.