Build a strong foundation of woodworking skills whilst making a handy tool box to take home. This course will teach you how to use a variety of hand tools including planes and chisels and useful woodwork techniques ranging from sawing in a straight line, assembling a corner rebate joint to applying a finish to your completed project. Suitable for both beginners wanting to have a go at woodwork and those with some experience wanting to improve on techniques and accuracy.
Course Dates 2017 – 2018
These courses take place at St Pauls Learning Centre
Mondays 6.20pm to 8.35pm Jenny Smith
- 8 sessions from 11 September £150 / £117 CT78A
- 8 sessions from 8 January £150 / £117 CT78B
- 8 sessions from 9 April £150 / £117 CT78C
Mondays 10am to 3pm Jenny Smith
- 4 sessions from 25 September £150 / £117 CT78A
- 4 sessions from 8 January £150 / £117 CT78B
- 4 sessions from 9 April £150 / £117 CT78C
Enrol online here
New course dates will be available in our next Course Guide 2018 -19 from Summer 2018
To secure your place, use the Book Securely button to access our Booking System
- Select the course you wish to book
- Select the date suitable for you
Check out some of our work below:
Tutor – Jenny Smith
Need More Information
Use one of the options below to get in touch. Alternatively, leave us your message, contact number and email if you would prefer for us to contact you. Office hours apply.
Ready To Book
When you are ready to book, click on the button below to access the booking system and choose the course and date that suits you there.
Our Art Tutors
Learn more about our brilliant tutors.