Suitable for those who have completed the beginners’ woodwork course or already have some woodworking experience. Increase your woodworking skills whilst making a project of your choice from a suggested range. This course will include learning how to plan out your project and add new joints to your repertoire. Fee includes core materials but excludes timber. This can be purchased from the tutor at cost or other sources.
Enrol online here
Course Dates 2016 – 2017
Tuesdays 6.45pm to 8.45pm Jenny Smith
These courses take place at the St Paul’s Learning and Family Centre
- 10 sessions from 13 September £125 / £77 CT181A
- 10 sessions from 10 January £125 / £77 CT181B
- 10 sessions from 25 April £125 / £77 CT181C
Wednesdays 10am to 3pm Jenny Smith
- 4 sessions from 14 September £130 / £82 CT181D
- 4 sessions from 11 January £130 / £82 CT181E
- 4 sessions from 26 April £130 / £82 CT181F
New course dates will be available in our next Course Guide 2017 -18 from Summer 2017
To secure your place, use the Book Securely button to access our Booking System
- Select the course you wish to book
- Select the date suitable for you
Check out some of our work below:
Tutor – Jenny Smith
Need More Information
Use one of the options below to get in touch. Alternatively, leave us your message, contact number and email if you would prefer for us to contact you. Office hours apply.
Ready To Book
When you are ready to book, click on the button below to access the booking system and choose the course and date that suits you there.
Our Art Tutors
Learn more about our brilliant tutors.